...if you can!
Awesome activity for (mostly) boys. Big trucks!!! There were just too few of them around and the waiting lines were long if you really wanted to sit in them. Lots of people... luckily it cleared out at lunch time and Maximilian got to sit in a "Bagger". He enjoyed that. Then of course big words on 'I want to see teh big blue truck'...so we stood in line for 15 min and then as it was his turn, he chickened out " I don't want to sit in there'...THANKS Max! Anyways, he had fun and his friends the firemen were really interactive.
Of course, you know what's coming when we're in Germany -OPA HEINZ - right? We will come and visit your trucks and cranes!! More pictures here
Awesome activity for (mostly) boys. Big trucks!!! There were just too few of them around and the waiting lines were long if you really wanted to sit in them. Lots of people... luckily it cleared out at lunch time and Maximilian got to sit in a "Bagger". He enjoyed that. Then of course big words on 'I want to see teh big blue truck'...so we stood in line for 15 min and then as it was his turn, he chickened out " I don't want to sit in there'...THANKS Max! Anyways, he had fun and his friends the firemen were really interactive.
Of course, you know what's coming when we're in Germany -OPA HEINZ - right? We will come and visit your trucks and cranes!! More pictures here

No comments:
Post a Comment